COMPUTER SKILLS FOR WORK PROGRAM
Essential PowerPoint Training
When: December 8 and 10, from 9 am to 12 pm
Where: 72 Mill Street, Georgetown
- Introductory level - fundamental computer skills are required.
- Small group, instructor-led classes.
- Learn to build basic presentations.
- Edit and organize slideshows.
- Become familiar with slides, themes, animations, transitions and more.
Covid-19 Safety protocols are in effect. Limited class sizes, physical distancing, and mandatory masks.
Space is limited, and registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
Please note, a valid Social Insurance Number and further assessment will be required to complete your registration.