Our part-time adult upgrading programs include literacy, numeracy, and essential communication and digital skills building, as well as academic upgrading for college entrance and GED® test and preparation.
Classes are offered in the communities of Halton.
CLICK HERE for a printable program calendar.
I Want to
- Improve my reading, writing, or basic math skills. CLICK HERE
- Learn INTRODUCTORY computer skills for work. CLICK HERE
- Prepare to go to college. CLICK HERE
- High school equivalency - Prepare to write the GED® test. CLICK HERE
- Gain employment or further my education in the healthcare support worker field. CLICK HERE
- Build my Skills for Success and plan for my next level job. CLICK HERE
Not sure which program is right for you? Click the button below to register for an information session.