Our part-time adult upgrading programs include literacy and math tutoring, computer skills for work, as well as GED test and college preparation.
Classes are offered in Georgetown, Milton, and Acton.
CLICK HERE for a printable program calendar.
I Want to
- Improve my reading, writing, or basic math. CLICK HERE
- Finish high school or prepare for the GED® test. CLICK HERE
- Learn INTRODUCTORY computer skills for work. CLICK HERE
- Prepare to go to college. CLICK HERE
- Gain employment or further my education in the healthcare support worker field. CLICK HERE
Not sure which program is right for you? Click the button below to register for an information session.