This charter outlines the standards of service you can expect for our individual clients, volunteers and the general community.
Our Service commitment is to provide:
- Current information on all programs and services for employment and training in your community
- A high quality service to our clients, delivered in a courteous and respectful manner
- Service in a timely manner-responding to phone call queries within 2 business days of receipt
- Service in a manner that is respectful of your need to make informed choices
- An environment free from discrimination for staff, clients and volunteers
Communication and Feedback
We encourage you to provide feedback on your experience with us. You may provide feedback to us in the following ways;
- By speaking to a member of our staff
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will follow up with your feedback promptly. If you feel your concern has not been resolved you may speak with our Senior Training Coordinator and/or Program Manager as appropriate.