Your community needs YOU!
We are welcoming new Board members who believe in our mission and can help us continue to build stronger support, awareness, and partnerships throughout our communities.
- A community cheerleader, looking to support vital charities like ours that make a
difference in the Halton Region
- A relationship builder who enjoys public speaking or connecting with others
You'll thrive thanks to:
- A strong group of fellow board members who care passionately about the organization’s
- Onboarding training and supports
What you will bring:
- Fresh ideas and community knowledge, management, marketing, public speaking,
fundraising, or operational expertise
What you will be doing:
- Volunteering 6-12 hours per month on Board activities
- Attending monthly Board meetings (except July and August), the Board of Directors
usually meet the second Tuesday of the month from 7:00pm - 9:00 p.m.
If you are interested in learning more, contact [email protected] or call 905-873-2200
OUR 2023-2024 BOARD OF DIRECTORS: